I am dead serious :)

Hi everyone,

I sent an indirect message to Microsoft Windows and I've been, for two
days, spreading the very same message:

"Give me 1 good reason to upgrade to Windows 7/8 OR buy new machine and I
give you 10 reasons to start using Linux"

And, there you go:
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/goodbye-windows-xp-hello-linux.html

Kindly SHARE :)

Keep in mind that we have only 3 months left. WE must be proactive and
spread the word. What any user really needs more than 10 good reasons to
make the switch? I have given them 10+4 reasons ;)

Thank you!

P.S.
I need your help, let's work as a team. If we really believe in Ubuntu's
Philosophy and we call ourselves a FOSS people, we must spread the word of
Linux - this is what I personally thing we should do :)

Best Regards,