Re: I am dead serious :)

Greetings Startubuntu members,

I haven't had too much luck recruiting people in my area through my
friends/family network. I think this is mostly because in greater
Philadelphia area people tend to be towards the front edge of the curve,
having already upgraded hardware or switched to Apple. I really haven't
come across too many XP users in my area. I did figure it was worth putting
an ad in craigslist in case it caught anyone's eye. Feel free to take a
look, and I would appreciate feedback/input since I haven't created a
posting like this before. I'm coming from the angle that PC users should be
aware of ALL their options, not just what they are shown at Best Buy or
another big box retailer.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cps/4269607989.html

-Tim