Re: Linux is far from being free of malware??!!

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Marcello Tescari <marcello.tescari@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2014 1:13 PM, "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2197530
> >
> > What do you think? :)
> >
> > Thank you!
> >

> I never experienced myself malware on a linux machine but some of my
> kubunters managed to get some malware in their browser such as those
> changing homepage, search engines or filling them with suspicious toolbars
>
> Marcello

Hi,

You always forget to hit reply to All :P never mind :)

Same here. I have never ever seen that for 3 years nor heard anyone had
such thing. This might be the first time I hear/read such a thing. Although
I am not sure, it seems that user had done something like visiting weird
websites? correct me please if I am wrong.

Thank you!

Best Regards,