Re: [Report] My January 2014 Record + Total

I'd say that are quite a few :)

I myself did and do not have much luck (around 6 or 7 computers converted), but in the city where I live many people buy new computers often so they're already using Windows 8/7 or Apple which makes it harder to convert them, if you can't succeed with the argument of software freedom... but try to explain to an Apple guy that his mac is evil ;-)