Re: Presentation of GNU/Linux and Ubuntu

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Pierre van Male <vmalep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have not yet converted any computer, but I am progressing with my plan to
> spread the word via café and computer shops. The first contacts I had were
> promising and the IT company that manage our (XP...) computers in the office
> are trying Linux now (after I told them about).
>
> Another document that would be good to have is a presentation of GNU/Linux
> and Ubuntu.
>
> I have been looking on Internet, but I could not find something close to it
> (if one of you knows about it, let me know), except the Ubuntu Manual that I
> plan to copy past for the part that are useful for this presentation.

I think this would be a great thing to have.

There is a presentation I've given several times for a local technical
institute that goes through some of the super basics, you can get my
copy from July 2013 here:
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/presentation/introduction-ubuntu

http://www.princessleia.com