A challenge to learn from

Hi,

I thought to share with all of you one of the latest challenges I have with
StartUbuntu and my project (which is the real life side of StartUbuntu) to
convert my whole neighborhood.

http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/02/howto-saveretrieve-lost-data-from-usb.html

Usually, I share successfully stories because this is what I used to
achieve but today, I learned to share everything because IMHO, if you won't
fail, you won't learn and if you won't learn, you can't do much. Because I
promised myself to be positive, I refuse to call this as a failure. We
haven't failed, we found 10,000 ways that didn't work and that is exactly
what could make us better and stronger.

Yes, data couldn't be saved. However, a lot of information and lessons have
been learned and I find it useful and important to share this with you all
:)

Thank you!

Best Regards,