Change of Contact

Hi Everyone,

I'm having very hard and tough time with lots of emails. I think I am receiving daily more than 100 emails and my inbox is a real mess. That said, I decided to stop using 'amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx' for StartUbuntu and this is my email that will be used for StartUbuntu:

ali.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly update your Contact List and save this one and please don't send me on the old one.

I am also thinking to use a different machine for StartUbuntu and other projects like ToriOS because it is getting harder for me to handle many project on one machine.

Thank you so much :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad