Re: FULL Mark for Xubuntu Team - well done

On 02/19/2014 01:10 AM, Zeljko Popivoda wrote:
Hi,

Hi :)

On 18.02.2014. 15:47, Ali Linx wrote:
Kindly update the whiteboard of this blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+spec/giveaway-livecds-livedvds

You can copy-paste what you just sent ;)

Also, could you please update:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities

Under:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#Give_away_LiveCD.2BAC8-LiveDVD.2BAC8-LiveUSB

I shall, but only when we start to give away LiveCDs for people. It's gonna be somewhere in april or may. ;) Ok? :)

You can edit the Work Items by adding:

100 CDs will be distributed in April : TODO

Once you started, you can edit that to
100 CDs will be distributed in April : INPROGRESS

And, once done
100 CDs will be distributed in April : DONE

Here is HOWTO deal with Launchpad:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming#HOWTO_Use_Launchpad

Whiteboard for discussions, notes, etc.

Work Items for to-do tasks and that to be updated with each progress.

Did I mention that I do love Launchpad? :D

zpop

Thank you so much for your efforts to spread the word. We do need people who do the same :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad