Re: FULL Mark for Xubuntu Team - well done

On 02/19/2014 12:27 AM, Zeljko Popivoda wrote:
Hi,

On 18.02.2014. 19:00, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
Are you making the CDs yourselves?

Nothing of ordering specially designed CDs from print shop.
I'm gonna use ordinary blank CDs, CD cases and CD pen. :)

Indeed, huge +1 to use only the available resources :)

We're FOSS people, we don't care about fancy marketing stuff that other companies put so much money on that and then, their products are not as strong as Linux. Let the people and the world understand more about our philosophy.

Use the available resources
Don't get rid of your old machine yet

All these are the core foundations of StartUbuntu :)
zpop

Many thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad