Re: FULL Mark for Xubuntu Team - well done

On 02/19/2014 11:18 AM, Zeljko Popivoda wrote:
Hi,

Hi :)

On 18.02.2014. 22:49, Ali Linx wrote:
You can edit the Work Items by adding:
100 CDs will be distributed in April : TODO
Once you started, you can edit that to
100 CDs will be distributed in April : INPROGRESS
And, once done
100 CDs will be distributed in April : DONE

Done.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+spec/giveaway-livecds-livedvds
And on wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#Give_away_LiveCD.2BAC8-LiveDVD.2BAC8-LiveUSB

Great job, thanks :D

Did I mention that I do love Launchpad? :D

Yes, you did. :D

Hahah, but I still love it :D
Really, it is a great tool to manage any project!

Thank you so much for your efforts to spread the word. We do need people
who do the same :)

Thank you.

Thanks to you and everyone else who is spreading the word of StartUbuntu, Ubuntu, FOSS and it is about time until Linux will be the one and only mostly wide used system all over the world :D

zpop

Have a great day!

--
Ali/amjjawad