Re: HOWTO do I choose the right system for my hardware?

After installing Ubuntu in plenty of computers for years and testing many Linux distributions <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_distribution>, I'm sorry that to choose the right system is *not this easy*. The diagram not even makes it easier to choose.

The only way to choose the right system is to *download the live discs* and use the most modern that makes the target computer to look like new.

The *distributions* I'll test are:

 * Xubuntu <http://xubuntu.org/getxubuntu/>
 * Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop>

*If none* of the above worked, then I'll test:

 * Vector Linux <http://vectorlinux.com/downloads>

Bye bye ?