Re: I'm not quiet, I'm busy :)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Ali Linx <ali.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Maybe you're wondering why Ali is so silent? well, I'm not, I'm so busy :)
>
> How?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities/ConvertCompetition
>
> 37 and 2 more on their way to be converted to Linux. Actually, one has been
> converted by having hard time:
>

> And the other is coming - my neighbor is coming now to me to give it to me.
>
> You see, if I'm silent here, it doesn't mean I'm doing nothing :D
>
> Now, beat my record if you can :P :P :P
>
> Thank you!
>
> P.S.
> These are the installations I do myself. I have no idea how many people I
> have converted by the word of mouth and other means.

I did one conversion today and I have one planned in the next days as
soon as they bring me the computer.

Can't do much but at the moment I'm quite busy with some works as well
as with an election campaign, of course for a party supporting the
spread of open source!!!

I'll do my best to help in conversions as soon as I have some chance