Ubuntu Evangelists wiki

Because Ubuntu Evangelist <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-evangelists> could have a key impact in the following months, I decided to empower this team just a bit by creating a team wiki <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ubuntu%20Evangelist>, which can be added to the Launchpad team <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-evangelists> page by Randall Ross <https://launchpad.net/%7Erandall> if there isn't any objection.

I believe the information that already is written in the wiki is useful to many people here.

Consider joining this team if you're interested in spreading the word. It also appears to me that Evangelists <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-evangelists> and StartUbuntu <https://launchpad.net/%7Estartubuntu> have shared objectives for the following months.

Regards ;-)