Re: A new installation Tool is needed

Hi all, good news :

Debian actually already has this kind of installer ( DualBoot without
external media needed) and I've tested it , it works great, it's
called win32-loader :

http://www.goodbye-microsoft.com/

I've opened a Bug on the Wubi projet so this would be added as an
option to the Wubi installer.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/wubi/+bug/1296692

I know Wubi is dead but 12.04 is supported until 2017 so i'm not
afraid to propose people to install 12.04.4 through a new Wubi.

It could also be a completly new tool , I would use Hubyx as a name (
Hello Ubuntu by xp )

@+

Michel Memeteau  - Directeur.

Notre Boutique Ordinateurs GNU/Linux : http://shop.ekimia.fr
49 chemin de l'union 13720 La Bouilladisse - France.
Fixe :  +33 (0) 974763294    Mobile : +33(0) 624808051