Re: Planning German StartUbuntu-Blog

El 09/04/14 15:48, Dirk Vos escribió:
(...)
I found the project "StartUbuntu" and I think, this might be the right
place to be a part of it and the right time to start the blog.
(...)
What are you thinking? Have you any ideas, which will help me?
I now will send a blueprint to my professor, and then I will start
with designing and writing.
I will use Wordpress, either in wordpress.com or I install an own
wordpress-blog at "lima-city.de". Maybe you have a got idea for a
wordpress theme, which have an "ubuntu-feeling" in design or usage.
(...)

Welcome to the project, Dirk ;)

Yes, you're in the right place in the right moment. Just a note: if you're wanting to make a blog, you'll be interested in having a look at these:

 * <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One Hundred Papercuts/Average users>
 * <http://design.ubuntu.com/>
 * <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-evangelists>
 * <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-design>