already mention in this mail[1] I think we should take the step for the
next level of StartUbuntu..

I will briefly share those ideas with you :)

*#1* A new whole strategy for targeting Winbugs 8 & 10 instead of Win xp..
*#2 *Moving forward from StartUbuntu 2.0 to StartUbuntu 3.0, I mean by
modify the entire WIKI pages of the Project..
*#3 *Building a website that contains all our resources! by loading WIKI
pages, ML, IRC ..

So, if you think for a while that your idea can help the project to back to
action again..
Just write it here → https://blueprints.launchpad.net/startubuntu/+addspec
nor here in this thread and I promise that I will reply ASAP..

Looking forward for your comments, ideas and to see you on irc
#ubuntu-start :)

[1] https://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/14f3963f4d085102

*Zoueidi Naeîl* aka *Na3iL <http://na3il.ml/>*
Ubuntu-TN Member
Founder and President of ISETchux
*"Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy." -**
Richard Stallman *

Follow ups