Re: Wake UP StartUbuntu!!

Naeil Zoùeidi:
As Amjjawad already mention in this mail I think we should take the
step for the next level of StartUbuntu.

We should start by defining better the purpose of the project.

The current one is "promoting the use of Linux", but I think that mission is too vague. Probably something like "making the sift to Ubuntu easy for everyone" would be more meaningful.

Naeil Zoùeidi:
> #1 A new whole strategy for targeting Winbugs 8 & 10 instead of Win
> xp..

Rather than a written plan, I think it would be better to explicit what people usually expect when sifting. Give people the resources, and let them choose how to use them according to their individual situation.

Naeil Zoùeidi:
> #2 Moving forward from StartUbuntu 2.0 to StartUbuntu 3.0, I mean by
> modify the entire WIKI pages of the Project..
> #3 Building a website that contains all our resources! by loading
> WIKI pages, ML, IRC ..

These are low impact and time consuming activities.

For the moment you would be better choosing only one area of improvement, the one you think it would make the greatest impact if done, and take the next one after that is finished. The truth is priorities will change a lot when you have the information you will get while doing the improvements.

Thank you! ;)