StartUbuntu still alive!

Hey

*@ALL*
I am sending this mail to let you know guys that StartUbuntu still alive
and it will

back ASAP, I am sorry for being busy all the latest months during to some
works

and studying tasks..

I just approved some new guys willing to joing this team.. I really hope
that

there's someone thinking to contribute and making StartUbuntu alive again..

Let me hear your thoughts about rebuilding the infrastructure of our WiKi
pages[1],

besides then ew strategies we should work on to let StartUbuntu see the
light

again!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu

Regards,
*Zoueidi Naeîl* aka Na3iL <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Na3iL>
Ubuntu-TN Member && Official Ubuntu Member && Ubuntu-africa member
Founder & current leader of TGLUG

*"Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy." -**
Richard Stallman *