subunit-dev team mailing list archive

Re: relicencing subunitt [or some parts anyway]

On 10:54 am, robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, you've been CC'd to this because you have code of some sort within
subunit.

[snip]

Concretely, I think the following would be appropriate:
- put all the python code under the PSL [MIT]

I'd encourage you to just skip to MIT/BSD for the Python code. The PSL is full of language about the PSF which doesn't really apply to arbitrary Python projects. Once you've filtered out all of that inapplicable stuff, then it really is a lot like MIT/BSD. If you've already considered this, then feel free to ignore this message. :) I just wanted to point it out in case you weren't aware.

Jean-Paul