synapse-core team mailing list archive

Synapse in Debian/Ubuntu

Hi Guys,
my friend complained recently that synapse is not in Debian/Ubuntu and
since I'm a DD, I wondered whether I could take over the packaging
work. However, I'd have a question or two:

   1) I've found some reports that there were some issues regarding
      the stability of synapse - is it stable enough now? will you
      work on it in the future?
   2) are you going to release a new version? I've seen that you work
      on 0.2.99 currently (I've built the trunk and it works), but the last
      version released is 0.2.10 (almost 3 years ago)

Cheers,
Tomasz

Follow ups