synapse-core team mailing list archive

Re: Synapse in Debian/Ubuntu

Hi Tomasz,

there hasn't been much development going on for quite a few months, besides
Rico pushing some fixes. AFAICT trunk is stable enough, and could be
released in its current state. Rico is also Ubuntu Developer, although I'm
not sure whether he wanted to push new version of synapse in the archives.

Michal