Important: New Bazaar Branch

Hey guys,

I had to make a new branch so that all of you could not only get the
code, but also commit code to the repo. The new branch in now owned by
the syncany-team and everyone in this team can commit code. Since this
is an open team, everyone can potentially break stuff, so be sure to
double check your code before you push the new code.

Here's how you can switch to the new branch.

a) If you have already changed some code, push your changes to the new
location with "bzr push lp:syncany"
Check if "bzr info" shows the correct branch. I had to check out with
the new branch in a new directory to get it working...

b) If you didn't make any changes yet, just do a "bzr branch
lp:syncany" in a new folder.

Cheers,
Philipp