Re: Important: New Bazaar Branch

Hi Matthew,

That makes sense. So I suggest to do it like you say, i.e. everybody
creates a branch the things they wanna work on.

However, I think it's vital that it's not only me who has the
"authority" to approve code. I believe that if two or three people
think the code is good, it can go in the trunk. At least in this early
phase, this speeds up the development ...

Everyone ok with that?

Cheers,
Philipp

--
H3 11, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
Landline: +49-621-98181881 / Cell phone: +49-173-7865012 (o2 network)
Public Key: 0xBD5E122F at pgp.mit.edu