Re: FindBugs Analysis

Hallo Jason,

I think that's a great thing to do. I just ran a test myself and I
think this a great tool. In my opinion, the test on the Syncany code
didn't look too bad. There are a few things I should probably change
or update, but nothing serious.

Regarding the TTTDChunker: this one is experimental, so there is no
need to worry :-) I'll succeed the fixed-chunking mechanism. It
implements the Two Thresholds Two Divisors Algorithm [1].

By the way: feel free to fix some bugs yourself :-)

Cheers
Philipp