Re: Reducing dependencies & Ant'ing the plugins

Hey all,

Regarding the dependencies: I tried to simply the dependency-issues by
(temporarily) adding all required JARs (except java-gnome) to the
'lib' folder. That makes it easier for the Windows version and for
development.

@Thierry: No there is no functional version on Windows yet.

I have used Inno Setup before. It's a great Tool for creating
setup-files. I think we should start thinking about packaging. On
Linux (*.deb, *.rpm), and on Windows a setup.exe.

Do you (or anybody else) have experience with either one of them?

Cheers,
Philipp