Re: Windows Live SkyDrive support

After google'ing again, I found that there is in fact something that
could be called an API. There is a protocol description and a WSDL for
a web service [1], but it's not complete (is it?!). And then there is
a C# based library[2] which allows uploading and downloading stuff
(example here [3]). So I suppose it is possible, but since there is no
Java library, it's not easy. Someone in a forum said it's a REST based
API [4], but there's not much info there either ...

If someone likes to create a plugin for it, feel free to do so!

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff386704%28v=office.12%29.aspx
[2] http://skydriveapiclient.codeplex.com/