French translation

Hi Marius,

Here is the first / draft files with french FR and french BE translations.

I noticed an issue if the localized file doesn't exists, the program should
(?) load the en_US and start in english ... But it tries to load the fr_BE (
f.i. ) file and crashes with the stack trace below

*java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(EventQueue.java:1045)
    at org.syncany.Application.initUI(Application.java:158)
    at org.syncany.Application.start(Application.java:105)
    at org.syncany.Syncany.start(Syncany.java:92)
    at org.syncany.Syncany.main(Syncany.java:49)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name org.syncany.i18n.I18n, locale fr_BE
    at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1539)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1278)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:805)
    at
org.syncany.gui.settings.SettingsDialog.<init>(SettingsDialog.java:65)
*
Best Regards,

Thierry