rackspace hosting

hiya

before i bug this, Am I misssing someting while setting up a rackspace
hosting sync
I'v just created a rackspace cloud hosting account for the purpose of
testing syncany

I've put my username and (what I assumed is my api)  and container name

but i get told by sync any that

Creating remote storage
...com.rackspacecloud.client.cloudfiles.FilesAuthorizationException: You
must be logged inorg.syncany.exceptions.StorageException:
com.rackspacecloud.client.cloudfiles.FilesAuthorizationException: You must
be logged in
 at
org.syncany.connection.plugins.rackspace.RackspaceTransferManager.list(RackspaceTransferManager.java:160)
at org.syncany.config.Repository.commit(Repository.java:201)
 at org.syncany.config.Repository.commit(Repository.java:195)
at
org.syncany.gui.wizard.RepositoryTestPanel$1.run(RepositoryTestPanel.java:57)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
Caused by: com.rackspacecloud.client.cloudfiles.FilesAuthorizationException:
You must be logged in
 at
com.rackspacecloud.client.cloudfiles.FilesClient.listObjectsStartingWith(FilesClient.java:594)
at
com.rackspacecloud.client.cloudfiles.FilesClient.listObjectsStartingWith(FilesClient.java:573)
 at
org.syncany.connection.plugins.rackspace.RackspaceTransferManager.list(RackspaceTransferManager.java:148)
... 4 more

from that I I can see that I need to be logged in , but where?

--
Dick Thomas xpd259@xxxxxxxxx

<http://fedoraproject.org/>

Follow ups