Re: rackspace hosting

Hey Dick,

I just tried the rackspace plugin again with a new container, and it works
very well for me. I even tried loging out of the rackspace interface (just
to be sure), but it still worked. Have you activated the account via phone?
Maybe try generating a new API key? Check out here:
https://manage.rackspacecloud.com/APIAccess.do

Note: the API key is NOT the same as your password!

Cheers
Philipp