Re: License Compatibility Question

Syncany is GPL licensed, which (generally speaking) makes it incompatible
with a wide variety of licenses. Here's a list of compatible and
incompatible licenses [1] (which doesn't include the jProductivity license),
but you can get an idea for what makes a license compatible or not. I think
1b is a huge red flag, but IANAL:

(b) jProductivity and its licensors retain all copyrights and other
intellectual property rights in the Product;

[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html