Hello team

Hello all. I am new and here to help.

I'll be doing the build, release, packaging and config management for this
project.

We have a CI server setup: http://build.cloudsandwich.com:8080/ feel free to
create an account.

I'm currently on the hunt for a windows build server with visual studio
installed so I can put a Jenkins slave on it and include it in the party. If
anyone has such a thing available, you can add it as a build slave by
running:

java -jar slave.jar
<http://build.cloudsandwich.com:8080/jnlpJars/slave.jar> -jnlpUrl
http://build.cloudsandwich.com:8080/computer/Windows_x86_1/slave-agent.jnlp

I'm also on the lookout for a nice java cross platform packager that is open
source, any ideas are appreciated.

The bzr repo is scanned every 15 mins for changes, which triggers a build.
Failures are emailed to the list.

The latest build artifacts can be downloaded from Jenkins.

http://build.cloudsandwich.com:8080/job/Syncany-core/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/syncany/dist/syncany-0.1-dev.tar.gz
http://build.cloudsandwich.com:8080/job/nautilus-syncany/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nautilus-syncany/dist/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/libnautilus-syncany.so

Please let me know how I can help in any other way.

Thanks!

Follow ups