Re: [Question #165459]: Upload/Download rates

Question #165459 on Syncany changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/165459

Philipp C. Heckel proposed the following answer:
It will. But not soon :-D
I already made a panel in the settings dialog, but it's not visible (since
it's not implemented).

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Woima <question165459@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> New question #165459 on Syncany:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/165459
>
> Is there going to be possibility to limit bandwidth?
> In dropbox there is "Don't limit", "Limit to:" and "Limit automatically"
> options and they shuld be in Syncany too.
> And dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change. How about
> Syncany?
>

> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for Syncany.

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.