Getting involved

Hi!

Im interested in getting involded in the devlopment of syncany.
I checked out the source and managed to run two clients on one machine to test
local sync.

Are there any open issues, todos, plans, etc?

Are there plans to support a headless client? I think of an headless client
running on a server that syncs with syncany and then stores changed files in a
git or bzr repository. The goal is to get the file sversion controled for a
couple of months. Older history may then be dropped. This can also be a simple
backup. One caveat may be that these files will not be encrypted.

thanks,
Michael