I think found a bug on profile and update

syncany is cool!
I'm new to syncany, but when compiled and runnint syncany on windows
platform, I found that the profile-xxxx-xxxx files in local repository are
always added from time to time.
and I debuged the project, I think the reason is:

in profileFile.java,  there is a line:
"public static final Pattern FILE_PATTERN =
Pattern.compile("^"+PREFIX+"-([^-]+)-(\\d+)$");"
but if the computer name has a '-' , the syncany can only add profile on
repository but not read them ,because when create the profile, it doesn't
check the name, but when read a profile, it check, and finally don't get
it.

Not only that, I found I could't download the changed files on another
syncing folder, I think this is the same reason on update-xx-xxxxx files.

sorry for my poor english :)