[Question #212148]: non-encrypted storage also supported?

New question #212148 on Syncany:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/212148

Hello,

I am a developer who found this project after searching in frustration for an open-source solution to bidirectional file synchronization over a network.

I reviewed the main web site and casually browsed the trunk.

Before anything else, I have to understand something:  It appears from the literature and the code that the entire design of the project revolves around the idea of combining the concepts of revision management and encryption under the same umbrella.  In this understanding, the project does *not* aim at all to perform bidirectional file synchronization, a scheme where two repositories would be kept synchronized as independently usable file trees.

Did I get this correct?

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.

Follow ups