Realistic News

Greetings!

     I would like to kindly ask (almost beg...?) for the developers to
*please* give us a realistic time frame for syncany code release.

     Personally I don't care if it is 3 months, or 6, but *please* make it
realistic and try to keep it.

     This is a community project, I understand that and I thank all the
work that was done so far, but everybody is suspended, waiting for news
that are either of a postpone or pure silence.

     Syncany has an enormous potential, we are all aware of that, and this
email is sent in good faith hoping for the success of the project.

Best regards,
     João Almeida