Re: My personal feedback

João,

Thanks for this Email!

I have been following a number of sync apps in addition to Syncany hoping
to find the perfect "private cloud" solution for my sync needs.
The others solutions i am playing with are http://www.cubby.com and
http://www.aerofs.com/

I will definitely check this ownCloud solution out.

I also have no investment in either - just a user....

Ben