Syncany Updates: moved to Github, screencast, blog post

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still around and that we
moved the development to Github at
https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany-- fork/watch/star us if you
like.

I made a little screencast showing some the current code here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE8nGL8U4Gg -- more will follow. Next time
I'll do a shorter version with a bit more action :-)

A (first) blog post also details the updates:
http://blog.philippheckel.com/2013/10/18/syncany-explained-idea-progress-development-future/--
also: a new one is already in the making.

If there are any crypto experts among you, please review Syncany's
multi-cipher crypto format implementation:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19798184/is-this-java-based-multi-cipher-crypto-format-implementation-secure

Or you can simply try the code:
$ git clone https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany
$ cd syncany
$ ant
$ ant fakeinstall
$ syncany --help

We will be keeping this mailing list for now (not much going on anyway!).

Best regards,
Philipp