Re: Gradle support (first tests)

Hi,

Le 28/11/2013 01:34, Philipp Heckel a écrit :
> Gradle: Vincent, I took your sample and pushed it to Github for the others
> to try. Steffen, Fabrice, can you test if you get this to work in Eclipse.
> I like how it's just a Java project, no Eclipse plugins required (!).
>
> $ git clone https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany-gradle
> $ cd syncany-gradle
> $ ./gradlew eclipse
>
> - Open Eclipse, select workspace /tmp/workspace
> - File -> Import ... -> Select "syncany-core"
> - Repeat for other syncany-* folders

Did that, everything seems to work correctly and I was even able to
start Vincent's demo (awesome work). However, I don't what to expect
exactly. I'm a command line guy, I like the fakeinstall thingy. I leave
to Vincent the Gradle expert to see for this and I'll be happy to switch.

Best regards,

Fabrice