Syncany Architecture

Hello again,

I hope the many e-mails are not annoying for you guys. But at least
something is going on after a long period of silence :-D

I drafted a high level architecture diagram of Syncany and its components.
It's more of an outer view, highlighting the communication between
components and the modules we're trying to establish:
https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany/raw/2a4fa129f20cbbde3ad24e7e1ad5f6b33ad7f97e/docs/Diagram%20High%20Level%20Application%20Architecture.pdf

We're almost done implementing the "core" with all of its operations and
the "CLI" for a simple command line control. The connection to the pub/sub
server is also implemented and works very well. As soon as this is done
(and we have released a developer-preview CLI version), we'll go ahead and
focus on the GUI stuff and the file manager integration.

Feedback is always welcome. Especially since this is not yet implemented
and things can still be changed!

Best,
Philipp