Re: Operation Design

Hi Vincent,

> juste a quick thought on watchOperation.
>
> Shouldn't we define LongRunningOperation with AtomicBoolean running
> parameter which could be set to false in order to pause the operation ?
>
> This could also allow us to monitor which watchOperations are running.

Good idea. How do you suggest to pause the operation?

I'd externalize the "while(true)" loop in a separate thread and replace
it with "while(isActive)". When the thread is paused, I'd set the
isActive to false. To "start"/"unpause", a new thread is started.

If you want, feel free to implement that. :-)

Best
Philipp