Introduction

Hi all,

Since I just submitted a pull request for the second time and since I'm
hoping that won't be the last, I figured I should introduce myself.

My name is Pim Otte and currently I am a student of Applied Mathematics. I
found Syncany by looking for a NSA-proof Dropbox alternative. I'm planning
on getting to know the system by tackling small issues whenever I feel like
it. While I do have experience in programming, I have never worked on any
project as complex as this one, so when I feel comfortable enough I will
probably try my hand at the bigger tasks, but for now I'll be sticking to
mainly small bugs. I'm running Ubuntu, so while I feel Windows/MacOS should
be able to profit from Syncany, I am not in a position to test any of that.

If you feel there is a particular TODO that seems suitable to get to know
the system, feel free to let me know. In addition, if there are any
math-heavy problems lying around I could try and take a look at those.
Finally I would like to express my appreciation for your work so far, I
feel it is relatively easy to read compared to some other projects I have
looked at.

Kind regards,

Pim

Follow ups