Re: Syncany GUI Feedback (cont'd)

Hi again,

Ok, and IMAP plugin works ? I've not seen it in git repository ?

There are a lot of plugins not in the repo, because I don't want to
maintain them all -- at least not right now :-)

I have most of them lying around somewhere on my disk. I think the guys at
StackSync have taken most/all of them over to their project:
https://github.com/stacksync/desktop/tree/master/src/com/stacksync/desktop/connection/plugins

I'm sure with a few adjustments, they'll work for Syncany again. Maybe I'll
do a "syncany-plugins" repo just for the other plugins. Not sure when
though. I don't want to concentrate on plugins right now.  :-)

If anyone else wants to adjust the plugins so they work with Syncany, feel
free to do so!

Best,
Philipp