Relink local repository to a moved remote location

Hi everyone,

I've recently discovered Syncany and have been playing around with it, very
interesting piece of software.
I'm running it on a Mac to sync a local folder to a remote folder (using
the Local plugin), however both of these folders reside on my NAS. I found
that sometimes my Mac will change the path of the remote folder, which
breaks my local repo and I'm unable to do 'sy up' on it anymore (it runs
but I get an error about it failing to download some files to the local
folder).

I tried doing a 'sy connect' on the local repo but it complains that a repo
already exists on it, and I would have to wipe it clean and do an 'sy init'
from scratch, which would take a long time.

Is there any way I can update the remote repo location without doing a full
local repo init?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

--
Fred

Follow ups