Re: Relink local repository to a moved remote location

Hello Frederico,

this is the first mailing list message in ages. We moved most of the
conversation to GitHub, but I'll of course still answer you here.

I tried doing a 'sy connect' on the local repo but it complains that a repo
> already exists on it, and I would have to wipe it clean and do an 'sy init'
> from scratch, which would take a long time.
>
> Is there any way I can update the remote repo location without doing a
> full local repo init?

There is no automated way to do that just yet, but you can manually change
the .syncany/config.xml file and adjust the path there. You can find a bit
more details in the user guide on the plugins page:
http://syncany.readthedocs.org/en/latest/plugins.html

Let me know if that was helpful.

Best
Philipp