Re: Replacing Samba shares with syncing mechanism

The part of this that we do not do is "Clients see drives as network
drives". If a client connects to a repo, they will download all the files
and upload files as necessary. Hence every client has a complete local copy
of the files.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Pim