Replacing Samba shares with syncing mechanism

Hello, sorry, I've tried to figure this out from the docs, but I'm still not sure. If I'm asking in the wrong place, I'm also sorry for that.

What I want to do is replace Samba shares on a local network with storage on a remote server that is synchronized back and forth between caches on client machines. Will Syncany do this?

Something like:

1. Remote server, preferably a commercial cloud service like Google Apps or AWS.

2. Clients see drives as network drives.

3. Directories are always retrieved from and updated to remote server.

4. Files are downloaded and uploaded (synced) from a local cache as needed.

5. Process is transparent to clients. Client users just see the network drive and don't have to make decisions about downloading and uploading.

Thanks.

Follow ups