testrepository-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Subunit-dev] ann: crude tribunal-view-subunit

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 17:14 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
> <http://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/tribunal/view-subunit> has a very
> basic graphical subunit viewer: it shows you all the test results and
> you can click one for more details (typically including the
> traceback.)
>
> It has few niceties but there's much more I'd like to do:
>
>  * built in filtering by status or name
>  * handling skip, etc
>  * running test suites in a subprocess

I've pushed lp:~lifeless/tribunal/view-subunit which does three things:
 - uses 'rb' not 'rt' to read the stream.
- uses testrepository.latest if no parameter is given on the command
line
 - uses stdin if no test repository is present

Cheers,
-Rob