testrepository-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Excluding serial cases in parallel mode

You should be able to use something like
http://testrepository.readthedocs.org/en/latest/MANUAL.html#grouping-tests
to map all your serial tests to one backend runner, which would then
have them serialised.

If they are not just serial, but actually unsafe in parallel, you
could use a regex on your run command to exclude them - python regex's
have negative lookahead assertions:
https://docs.python.org/2/howto/regex.html#lookahead-assertions

HTH,
Rob