tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [tomboy-list] Tomdroid 0.1 is released!

On 04/13/2009 10:12 PM, Olivier Bilodeau wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have the pleasure to announce Tomdroid's first release!

Tomdroid is a Tomboy compatible wikiwiki note-taking application for
Android. Right now it's a tomboy note viewer but soon it should be
considered a full tomboy client for android (I hope).

Tomdroid's project page: http://www.launchpad.net/tomdroid/

A blog post including some screenshots (and redundant info) can be found
here: http://www.bottomlesspit.org/2009/04/14/tomdroid-first-release

Congratulations Olivier! This is an excellent start, and I'm very excited to have Tomboy notes on my G1.

For anybody who's curious, I have tried this out, and I have experienced some of the known bugs, but I'm currently downloading Eclipse and the Android SDK so I can start messing around with this as it is awesome stuff.

Tomdroid is going to be a big win for Tomboy and GNOME. If you're looking for a fun new project to get involved in, it definitely seems like a good one! :-)

Best,
Sandy